Photograph by Don Pollard
The Apollo Circle is a special Membership group for young supporters of the Metropolitan Museum. Named after the Greek god of youth, the arts, culture, and music, The Apollo Circle engages its Members in a variety of educational and social activities and provides incomparable insights into the Museum's collection and exhibitions. Proceeds support The Apollo Circle Fund for Art Conservation.
The Apollo Circle Patrons, an upper level of The Apollo Circle, is an opportunity for Members to develop a closer association with the Museum through an extended schedule of more intimate programming.
Apollo Circle Chairs: Genevieve Kinney, Alejandro Santo Domingo, and Laura Stone
Find us on Facebook and Flickr.
Join or Renew Now
The Apollo Circle $1,200
Apollo Circle Members enjoy all the benefits of Sustaining Membership, plus the following:
- Special evening reception with the Museum's director
- Ten to twelve private receptions, curator-led gallery talks, and behind-the-scenes events
- Annual Apollo Circle summer party on The Iris and B. Gerald Cantor Roof Garden
- Discounted tickets to the Apollo Circle Benefit
- Opportunity to subscribe to private mini courses on art collecting and connoisseurship
Annual dues are for individuals and couples, ages 21 to 39. Individual Members are invited to bring a guest to Apollo Circle events. Within the limits prescribed by law, $830 is tax deductible.
The Apollo Circle Patrons $3,500
Apollo Circle Patrons enjoy all the benefits of Apollo Circle Membership, plus the following:
- Additional programs with special access to the Museum's curatorial or conservation departments
- Opening-night reception for a special exhibition
- Access to one special exhibition on press preview day
- Invitation to serve on the Apollo Circle Benefit committee
- Special series of curator talks with receptions
- Access to the Patrons Lounge
- Invitation for two to the Spring Garden Party at The Cloisters
- Exclusive concierge services for all Museum programs
Annual dues are for individuals and couples, ages 21 to 45. Individual Members are invited to bring a guest to Apollo Circle events. Within the limits prescribed by law, $2,770 is tax deductible.
Find answers to frequently asked questions about these special Membership groups.