Photograph © 2013 BFA NYC LLC. All rights reserved.
The Met Family Circle is a special Membership group for families with children up to age 12. The program offers children an introduction to The Metropolitan Museum of Art's extensive collections and an opportunity to further their appreciation of the visual arts. In addition, parents receive a variety of special benefits.
Met Family Circle Chairs: Cynthia Humphrey, Sharon Hurowitz, Kimberly Tighe, and Jill Swid Rosen
Join or Renew Now
A Met Family Circle Membership ($4,000) offers families a fun and educational introduction to the Museum and includes the following benefits:
- Six complimentary tickets to the annual Family Benefit and Met Family Circle Pajama Party
- Exclusive programs including private dinners with gallery tours, art projects, and workshops
- Private family gallery tour
- Priority registration for children's art classes
- Invitations for parents to select special exhibition viewings and evening receptions
- Access to the Members Dining Room, the Patrons Lounge, and The Balcony Lounge
Within the limits prescribed by law, $2,574 is tax deductible.
Find answers to frequently asked questions about this special Membership group.