The Firebird Circle is a visionary group of donors that helps the Met illuminate and interpret exhibitions, collections, and galleries through performance and conversation with some of the world's premiere musicians, scholars, and creative artists. Concerts & Lectures presents music and talks that expand the relationship between the visitor and works of art at the Met. Members of the Firebird Circle enjoy social events in museum spaces and private homes, as well as many cocktail receptions before or after scheduled concerts.
Annual dues: $5,500 ($3,884 is tax deductible)
Under-40 annual dues: $4,000 ($2,384 is tax deductible)
For more information, please contact Erin Flannery at 212-650-2936 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlights of Recent and Upcoming Events
- Rooftop cocktail reception followed by opening night of the opera Gloria—A Pig Tale
- Private tour of the Brooklyn studio of artists Giants Are Small followed by lunch in the artists' home
- Private concert with the Attacca String Quartet in The Astor Court, followed by cocktails in the Florence and Herbert Irving Asian Wing
- VIP tickets to a talk by Alina Cho with Anna Wintour, followed by artist reception
- Tickets to select performances and lectures, often followed by a reception with the artists or speakers