&lt;p&gt;Please enable flash to view this media. &lt;a href="http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/"&gt;Download the flash player.&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;
MyMet is a feature on our website that allows you to select and store your favorite works of art, so you can share them with your friends and revisit them again and again. Watch the video above to find out more.
To participate using MyMet:
1. Click the gold "MyMet" tab located in the top right-hand corner of every page on the site and either sign in or register to create an account.
2. Browse the collections and add your favorite works of art by clicking the "Add to MyMet" button on each individual object page.
3. Click the gold "MyMet" tab located in the top right-hand corner to view recently saved items; select "View all your items & recommendations here" to return to your "MyMet" page.
4. Create a set and name it "MyMet." Under Notes, complete the phrase, "My Met. My ___________."You may also add a description about what the Met means to you.
5. To add a saved object to your set, hover over it with your mouse and click "Add or remove this item from sets," and then save it to your "MyMet" set.
6. Share your set on Facebook or Twitter. On Facebook, tag The Metropolitan Museum of Art. On Twitter, include @metmuseum and #MyMet in your tweet.
7. You may also share your set via email. To email your set to us, send it to
From March to June 2012, we invited people to share up to eight works from the Met's collections on our
What's Your Met? Facebook page.