Members of the Friends of Concerts & Lectures receive tickets to select concerts, dance performances, tours, and lectures. Friends are often invited to receptions to meet the featured artists—some of the world's premiere musicians, scholars, and creative artists.
Annual dues: $4,500 ($3,298 is tax deductible)
Under-40 annual dues: $3,500 ($2,298 is tax deductible)
For more information please contact Lisa Musco Doyle at 212-570-3792 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlights of Past Events
- Conversation between music writer Nimet Hibachy and soprano Renée Fleming, followed by an intimate reception on the stage of the Grace Rainey Rogers Auditorium
- An evening with Chuck Close, followed by a private reception in the Museum's American Wing
- Private, curator-led tour exploring the galleries for Greek and Roman Art, followed by a luncheon
- Behind-the-scenes private viewing of the Museum's photography collection with Museum curators
- Cocktail reception, followed by a gallery concert by the Band of the Irish Guards and Royal Regiment of Scotland