Join our curators as they share personal stories about objects that inspire them. Based on the award-winning 82nd & Fifth, a yearlong web series featuring one hundred curators and one hundred works of art from our collection, these short talks will be accompanied by live music, interactive studio art programs, and receptions throughout the Museum.
For more information, view the program (PDF).
- Meet Director Thomas P. Campbell and President Emily K. Rafferty.
- Engage with Museum curators.
- Dance in The Temple of Dendur in The Sackler Wing.
- Drop in and draw in the galleries.
- Enjoy cocktail receptions throughout the Museum.
- Make medieval-inspired artworks.
- Listen to jazz in The Charles Engelhard Court in The American Wing.
Enjoy a special prix-fixe menu in the elegant Members Dining Room or The Petrie Court Café. Reservations are available beginning at 5:30 p.m. with the last seating at 8:00 p.m. To make a reservation, please call 212-570-3975.
The Met Store
The Met Store will be open and offering a special 20% Members Double Discount.
Space is limited. Members may purchase up to four tickets.
For more information, please email 82andFifth@metmuseum.org or call 212-650-2380.
Above: Plate with the Battle of David and Goliath, 629–30. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, Gift of J. Pierpont Morgan, 1917 (17.190.396). © 2013 MMA, photographed by Bruce J. Schwarz
[For Museum Members only]
See more in Membership Events,